EasyPaisa Integration on Prestashop

Easypaisa is a payment method introduced by Telenor Pakistan in partnership with Tameer Micro Finance Bank, Pakistan back in 2009. I recently got chance to integrate it in one of my client's portal running Prestashop. I would be sharing with you the way to integrate Easypaisa in Prestashop easily.

This was for the first time I was integrating EasyPasia on any of the portal. I googled to find the solutions available out of the box but could not find so I created my own module for it. Initially it was looking so easy to do but due to the initial release of the on-site payment method I had to do lots of meeting with EasyPaisa IT team and get things resolved. Now the things are smoothly running over the portal - Thanks to the IT team of EasyPaisa.

Here is the easiest way to integrate it in your Prestashop portal. There are 5 things we will need to do; I will cover them step by step in a series of posts.

I assume that you have the basic understanding of modules development in Prestashop. If not, you can learn it from here.

- Easypaisa module creation and basic functionality
- Theme modifications
- Adding controllers
- Modifying Emails templates

Comments

  1. How to install easy paisa payment module in a prestashop online shop of mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you integers textile it on my shop too ? It's using prestashop platform.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment